All Worldview Summit staff hold to certain foundational Christian doctrines. These doctrines are as follows.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that all human beings have sinned and are thus subject to God’s just condemnation, but salvation is available to all by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.*
*See this article for clarity on how the last statement should be understood.